Friday, November 23, 2012

Tiki!

Here I am in my new living room. Cute Huh?

Here I am half way up the steps now I can go the whole way.

 
I think my sister from across the alley loves me just as much I never knew so many people would love me.

 
 This is my new dad. My mom says I'm a daddy's girl. I don't know what that means but I do know I really love him a lot and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual because my mom has to keep telling him he has to say no to some of my requests. I really think he would give me anything I want. :)


Hi everyone I want to thank you so much for finding me my new home. My new parents think I am the greatest. They say I have completed their family and that I was a perfect match. They said Lost Angels is the BEST. I have been here a litttle over a week and have learned so much. I can go up the stairs all by myself and I do every time they leave me even for a minute. I go potty outside and recognize my cues. I've decided lying against my dad's head is the best place to get a really good nights rest. My new brother and I have started playing the last couple days and I really love him. I think he feels the same but he tries to be macho. Life is great and I owe it all to the great people at Lost Angel's. I have sent you a few pictures they have taken of me. I hope you have all had a Very Happy Thanksgiving. P.S I love turkey and stuffing

Love You
Little Girl TikiI