Friday, July 29, 2011

Pound Puppy to World Traveler!

Hello!

I wanted to drop a line and let everyone at Lost Angels know that I adopted my dog from LAAR 6 years ago this month and I still have him with me and we couldn't be happier. His name at the shelter was "Chewy" but I renamed him Jeff when I adopted him. Last year, my husband and I moved to Moscow, Russia for work and Jeff, and our other adopted dog (Abby), made the trip with us. The winter was an adjustment for a little Florida dog like Jeff, but with the help of booties and a snow suit he made it through just fine. This summer we spent a month in France, with Jeff in tow. In 6 years, Jeff has gone from a pound puppy to a world travelor with an EU passport of hiw own!

I thought you may be interested in his story and an update. Thank you so much for placing such an amazing little dog in my life. My husband and I love him so much.

Robin