Thursday, March 3, 2011

Yo


Hi it's me Yoshi,
Well it is now a little over a month and a half and I love my new family...and they love me too! My sister Katie (in the pictures with me) and I are best friends. I really, really love her and the feeling is mutual. We do everything side by side whether it is going for one of our multiple daily walks, taking a nap under mom's desk while she is working, or even playing. Over the past week or so Katie and I have been playing a new game called "whose toy is it." I pull one out of the toy basket and run and then she chases me...or vice versa. Lots of growling (play of course) and running and jumping and sliding across the tile floors. We can do this for a long time and then we both crash. Mom doesn't seem to mind at all - in fact she laughs a lot. Oh heads up everyone: mom has found a booth at the Saturday Ybor Farmers Market called Maxx and Gigi's. Catherine (the owner there) makes homemade doggie treats: all organic, no preservatives and delicious. My favorite is t
he liver bacon brownies followed by peanut butter chewies followed by chicken bacon dog bones followed by....well you get the picture. As soon as we come in from a walk instead of running in the kitchen and looking at the cookie jar, we now run in and wait for mom to open the fridge - patiently sitting I might add. Anyway I just want everyone to know how happy I am and how loved I feel. And I also want you to know that I love my Lost Angels foster mom, Tina, who took such good care of me and made sure I found my forever home. Mom took me up to PetCo recently and you should have seen the joy of Tina's face. She must have been happy to see me too because Tina covered me with kisses. Wow what a great life!!
Love, Yoshi
File #0 Yoshi & Katie Playing March 2, 2011 002.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.
File #0 Yoshi & Katie Playing March 2, 2011 009.JPG exceeds the maximum file size. Error: 1.